Enacted: October 1, 2019
Axis Partners Inc.Yasushi Maebashi, Representative Director
The Company has established the following policies regarding the handling of personal information, and declares that they will publish and comply with them.
(Compliance with laws and regulations)
(Management of personal information)
2. We maintain a security system, maintain a management system, and provide employee education to keep our customers' personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage of personal information. We will take necessary measures such as thoroughness, implement security measures, and strictly manage personal information.
(Purpose of using personal information)
3. The personal information received from customers will be used for sending e-mails and materials as a response from our company to communications, business guidance and questions.
(Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties)
4. The Company appropriately manages personal information received from customers and will not disclose personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases.
(1) When it is based on laws and regulations
(2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
(4) When it is necessary for a national institution, a local public entity, or a person entrusted to cooperate with them to carry out affairs stipulated by laws and ordinances, and perform the affairs with the consent of the customer When it may interfere with
(Security measures for personal information)
5. We take all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information.
(Inquiry of the person)
6. If a customer wishes to inquire, correct, or delete his / her personal information, we will respond after confirming his / her identity.
(Comply with laws and regulations and review)
7. The Company shall comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other norms applicable to personal information held, review the content of this policy as appropriate, and strive to improve it.
8. For inquiries regarding the handling of our personal information, please contact the following.
Axis Partners Inc.
〒171-0022 3-11-10 Minamiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
TEL: 03-5985-2872 Fax: 03-5985-2871